Drake Sent Flowers Across Toronto to Tease His Cannabis Company “More Life Growth”
Drake wants us to know he’s got something exciting coming, and to make the announcement the “Champagne Papi” relied on his signature extravagance. On Tuesday, the rapper’s team sent flowers across downtown Toronto to promote a new venture called “More Life Growth Co.” The More Life-branded bouquets were sent to various Toronto media outlets.
In conjunction with Canopy Growth, one of Canada’s premiere growers, More Life Growth will open in Drake’s hometown of Toronto as a fully licensed producer of cannabis, with a focus on “wellness, discovery and overall personal growth.”
“When we first began talks with Drake we were extremely inspired by and aligned with his vision to bring best-in-class cannabis products to the world,” Canopy Growth CEO Mark Zekulin said in a press release. “Drake’s perspective as a culture leader and entrepreneur combined with Canopy Growth’s breadth of cannabis knowledge will allow our new company to bring an unmatched cannabis experience to global markets.”
Drake hold 60 percent of the company, while Canopy Growth possesses the other 40 percent and will manage day-to-day operations and maintenance of More Life’s facility.
On Tuesday night, Drake posted a video on Instagram teasing the “More Life Growth Co.” The clip shows a biodome and is tagged with the company’s private Instagram account, whose bio simply reads “Coming soon.”